Elequra Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Elequra Limited of 28 Old Brompton Road, Suite 316, London SW7 3SS.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information about you that you give us by using our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our newsletter or service, search for a product, place an order on our site, leave product reviews or blog post comments, interact with us in any other way (such as via social media or by contacting us by e-mail, telephone or otherwise for information, assistance or advice), click on an advert that we put on our or someone else’s website, attend an event we run or sponsor, enter a competition, promotion or survey, participate in research panels, apply for a job or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, shopping history, shopping preferences, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
By registering, subscribing or using our services or our site or contacting us in any way, you consent to the use of your personal data in line with this policy.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– to carry out our obligations in order to fulfil any orders you make on our site, by telephone or by email and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about products and services we offer and details about any special offers, promotions or events;
– to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
– Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
– Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the fulfilment and delivery of your order, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, credit card processing providers and any providers of market research or promotions management services.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If Elequra Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Elequra Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site is not intended for use by children under the age of 14, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 14.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in newsletters and emails you may receive from us or you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject message “unsubscribe”.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.