WHY I MADE ROSE QUARTZ SCULPTING TOOL
“I designed this tool in my laboratory as I felt from experience that there was a lack of control and options when using a facial tool. Massage of the skin improves microcirculation and the truth is a lot of us don’t massage our facial skin enough.
My tool is designed with all of your facial structure requirements in mind, the large end is for along the jaw, the small end is for your eye contour area and the middle long end is for your cheeks and forehead. The tool also helps your product go further as its not being absorbed into the hands which is a real bonus!” – Nausheen Qureshi, Skincare Biochemist & Founder
How to use:
The Rose Quartz Sculpting Tool can be used with our Pure Balancing Cleanser, Deep Nourishing Cream, Eye Architecture Cream, Youth Capture Serum and Complete Replenishing Oil. For best results we recommend using it daily for a minimum of 2 minutes with moderate pressure. You can leave it in the fridge or on a warm surface to make it cool or warm before use.
- Apply the Elequra product you are using to the face.
- Use small end starting between the brows to sweep outwards and down along the brow line.
- Use small end starting underneath the eye in outward motions towards the temple.
- Use long side on the forehead and sweep in outwards motions and then in upwards motions, starting in the middle.
- Use long side on the cheekbones starting next to the nose with outward sweeping motions towards the temples.
- Use long side next to the mouth in outward sweeping motions.
- Use large end on the jaw, starting at the centre of the chin and moving out upwards.
- Use long side on the neck in outwards sweeping motions starting from underneath the chin moving downwards.
- Repeat on the other side of the face.
Make sure you wash the tool after each use with soap and water. It can also be used on your whole body with shower gels, body lotions and body creams.
We would recommend not to use the tool over acne, open wounds or sensitive skin and to discontinue use if the tool breaks or if there are any chips or scratches.